At some pont of time in the past ..i found myself alone...i thought it is not a good feeling ..then i looked back and found everyone alone...now i understood... this is life...."whatever be the situation mans are always alone".................
but i need this....
" muijh mein bas jao ya khud mein mujhe basa lo ...kuch karo aisa aur mujhse mera main (myself) mita do "
....I love myself more than anything in my life .....
...But still I dont want to remain as I....I want to kill myself.... :) ... I dont now how...but I know ...the point where every philoshphy ends..i.e....Love ..can make this true...it can kill a man in many way ....but i would like to be killed in this way...
2 comments:
hmmm... :)
plural of man is Men and not mans ... am past those feelings or whatever u are trying to say ... those are momentary ... sense of being owned ... everyone enjoys ... only when the owner respects u .... irrespective of he/she loves u or not
comment is an opinion though :D
Post a Comment